Here at The Inspiring Investment, we desire to use our skills and resources to care for others who are in need in our community. We are thrilled to reach forward with our philanthropic arm this year by providing minor construction work or repairs for one individual or family each month. This is a charitable endevor intended to help those who are truly struggling to maintain their home due to financial reasons or otherwise and can not do it for themselves. For example: a single mother working two jobs who needs a door or two replaced, or an elderly man or woman who needs a wheelchair ramp made in order to enter into their home, ect.
Here are the terms under which a recipient may be eligible to be considered for the Inspiring Investment’s Service Project:
- The recipient must be someone who is “in need” and unable to do the work themselves.
- The project requested must be related to the potential recipient’s home or property.
- The property must be owned by the recipient and must be their primary residence.
- Location of the project must be within a 30-35 mile radius of Cary, NC (includes all of Wake County & parts of Durham County)
- The materials for the project requested must not exceed $500.
- The labor required to do the work must not exceed 1 day’s work for 2 people.
- Work requested must not be contrary to the HOA of the neighborhood the property is in.
- Once selected for a service project, the project must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Work for a project must be done on a Saturday, unless otherwise approved by the Company.
- Once scheduled by the Company, it is unlikely that the project can be rescheduled.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the project an any time, for any reason, but if this happens, we will make efforts to reschedule with the homeowner.
Please submit requests to be considered for a Service Project here: