This house is located in a very popular neighborhood off of Leesville Road in North Raleigh. It was purchased at auction with one of our partners. We called this house the Fruity Pebbles House for two reasons.
- The house had “landscaping rocks” that looked like they were from the Flinstone era outlining the garden beds in the front.
- The expansive array of fruit trees sporadically planted in the back yard.
Purchase Price: $252,133
Scope of Work
- New Paint throughout
- New Carpet throughout
- Extent hardwoods into the dining room and refinish exisiting to match
- New Door Hardware and Hinges througout
- New Light fixtures
- Painting bathroom vanities and adding dark hardware
- Gutting the kitchen and installing new cabinetry with granite, SS farmsink, and subway tile back splash
- Adding permitted square footage in basement