The Inspiring Investment buys, renovate and sells houses in and around Wake County. We desire to grow a strong, dependable team that is a blessing to the community as we provide quality housing options to Raleigh and surrouding areas. Read more about us.
We have several projects going on an any given time and are looking for more hands-on help with the following:
- jobsite clean-up
- hardware installation
- door installation
- cabinet installation
- … and more
On the job training provided as needed. Individuals who also have other valuable skills, such as finish carpentry are welcome to apply as well.
- be willing to lift heavy things
- work hard
- be honest – demonstrate integrity
- display a positive attitude
Opportunites for advancement available to the right person. Individual will be working under direct supervision of On-site Assistant Manager.
- Part-time 2-3 days per week
- 9-4 or 10-5
- Depends on proven abilities, experience and work ethic
- Opportunities for advancement and increased pay over time
Visit the contact page, fill out the form with the “other” option from the dropdown menu. Please have references ready.