We are now happy to be able to offer to sellers the ability to close in as little as 48 hours! No matter what your situation may be, we will work hard to ensure a swift and timely closing and can do that in as little as 48 hours. Below is a list of some of the criteria to be able to qualify for a 48 hour close:
- The seller must own the property.
- All owners must sign the contract.
- Home must be owned out-right and carry no mortgages.
- There must be no liens on the property.
- The home must be vacant.
- The home must not be subject to an HOA.
- The seller must provide 25 photos of the interior and exterior of the property.
- The seller must have all documentation in hand on day of signing the contract.
** 48 hours does not begin until the attorney has all documentation required to close. Above is not an exhaustive list, but includes the main documents necessary.
Don’t qualify for a 48 hour close? No worries, typically, we can still close on a house within 5-7 business days. Call us today and move on with your life! 919-439-2911